Minnesota CD-1 spans the entire southern border of the state. The major cities in this area are Rochester, Mankato, Winona, Austin, Owatonna, Albert Lea, New Ulm, and Worthington.
“My purpose in running for office is to work to reduce human suffering & the suffering of the planet.”
– Richard Reisdorf
1. End the 100 Year-Old Drug War
2. End the 32 Year-Old Gulf War
3. Drastically Reduce Air, Water, and Soil Pollution
4. Initiate Universal Single-Payer Health Care
5. Initiate Instant Run-off Voting and Proportional Representation
6. Institute a Program of Diversified Agriculture
7. End the Production of Nuclear Weapons and Nuclear Power Plants
Help the Legal Marijuana Now party make a difference by volunteering for Richard Reisdorf’s 2022 campaign for the United States House of Representatives.
(You don’t need to be in Minnesota Congressional District 1 to help!)
Support the Legal Marijuana Now party by purchasing merchandise! All items are sold directly from the official Legal Marijuana Now party website store.
Get updates about Richard Reisdorf’s campaign and related news about Minnesota’s Legal Marijuana Now party.